I never knew the quantity of undocumented folks on Tumblr until I gave a quick glance at the DACA tag.
Looking through I saw that many people have been waiting for more than 5 months. That’s where this comes in!
So USCIS never said that DACA werkpermits were any different from regular work permits. Therefore your DACA is the same as everyone else’s work permits and by that I mean the rules established for these permits apply to DACA.
That’s why if you’ve waited for more than 75 and haven’t heard from or received anything from USCIS, make sure to do the steps listed on the website above!
A couple of my friends from the IEIYC did this and a week after they submitted a request they got their permit.
- thatsmeinthesweater likes this
- wrcsolace reblogged this from wrcsolace
- age-of-aqueerius likes this
- yutke likes this
- wildunicornherd likes this
- methyl-red likes this
- frijoliz likes this
- singleplaidqueer likes this
- soloerescris11 likes this
- tranqualizer reblogged this from luigimonstre
- i-iz-liz likes this
- luigimonstre posted this